This month we are salivating over these super simple blackberry mojitos (recipe courtesy of delish).
They’re summery and take advantage of the beautiful ripe fresh berries the summer has to offer (feel free to throw in raspberries or blueberries if that’s more your thing), add some mint (which grows like crazy, is super easy, and your kids can make growing it a fun summer project for them), and you have an amazingly refreshing cocktail to sip on your porch while your children quietly splash in the stream. (Just kidding… but a gal can dream right?!)
Here’s How to Make It:
What You Need:
- 1/2 c. blackberries
- handful fresh mint leaves
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 c. light rum
- Crushed ice
- club soda
How You Do It:
- In a small bowl, muddle blackberries. Set aside.
- Place mint leaves in bottom of glasses. Divide and spoon blackberry mixture on top.
- Add rum, sugar, and lime juice and stir to combine. Top with crushed ice.
- Add club soda and garnish with mint leaves and more blackberries.