This month we are toasting with Frozen Sangria! Want one for yourself? Check out the recipe here .
Again we’re loving the fresh berries being incorporated, but also- there’s yummy sorbet. So your kids can join you in a sweet treat– no one has to know mommy’s is spiked!
Here’s How to Make It:
What You Need:
- 2 pints Talenti Sorbetto (Blood Orange and Roman Raspberry)
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/2 bottle of cabernet sauvignon or other dry red wine
- 1/4 cup mixed berries (optional)
How You Do It:
- Add all ingredients to a blender and mix until smooth.
- Add more wine if too thick, or more sorbetto if too thin.
- Garnish with berries and serve immediately, or freeze for later use.