Thanksgiving would be nothing without us waking up to get that turkey ready to party in the oven… and pouring a nice 10am glass full of liquid “Lord help me” to get through the day… This Thanksgiving we’re keeping it fresh – and festive (recipe courtesy of Heather Christo).
This normal summertime fave has a fresh twist with Autumn notes to make your drink not only look “best dressed” on your table, but also taste the best. So say so long to the chardonnay, and get in on this magnificent mule
Here’s How to Make It:
What You Need:
- 4 ounces vodka
- 1/4 cup cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup sparkling apple juice (borrow it from the kids table!)
- 2 ginger beers
- fresh cranberries and apples for garnish
How You Do It:
- Fill two large glasses with ice.
- Add the Vodka and cranberry juice.
- Add the sparkling apple juice and then fill the rest of the way with the ginger beer.
- Stir gently to combine and serve immediately.